TP-LINK 24-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch - Managed Switch, Auto-Negotiation, Up to 128 VLAN Support, 8K MAC Address, Strom Control, Fan less, Cable Diagnostics, Port Mirroring, Black - TL-SG1024DEItem#: 9700729 | Model#: TL-SG1024DE
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
TP-LINK TL-SG1024DE 24-Port Gigabit Smart Switch Product Details
TP-LINK TL-SG1024DE 24-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch
Effectively manage the network requirement of a small and medium business set up with the TP-LINK TL-SG1024DE 24-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch. The Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features help to optimize traffic on business networking. It enables the network administrators to identify and even locate connection problems on your business network. Moreover, administrators can designate the priority of the traffic based on Port Priority and 802.1P Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and lag-free, additionally it also supports up to 128 VLANs. Its web-based user interface and management utility simplify the configuration. The power saving features of this switch analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly. It also automatically detects the link status of each port and reduces the power consumption of ports that are idle. The Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables or uplink ports, while the Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. It supports up to 100 meters of network cable connection for easy connectivity. Order the TP-LINK TL-SG1024DE 24-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch today!
- Twenty four 10/100/1000Mbps ports provide instant large file transfers
- 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- Effective network monitoring via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption by up to 18%
- Web-based user interface and management utility simplify configuration
- Rack Mountable
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
UPC No: 0845973021245
Mfg Part No: TL-SG1024DE
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.