C2G TruLink A/V Controller Product Details
- Wall Plate Controller
- Multiport Controller Interface Adapter (MCIA)
- Power Adapter
The TruLink A/V Controller is a full-featured in-wall solution that is perfect for easy control of all classroom or conference room audio/video equipment; including up to two serial devices, such as a projector or display, a 12V DC triggered device, such as a projector screen or blinds and IR devices such as a DVD/Blu-ray player, document camera and other equipment. Specifically constructed for use in classrooms and conference rooms, this controller is innovatively simple to install, program and operate.
Consolidate control in one convenient location. No more searching for remotes, replacing expensive batteries or fumbling with small remote keys that are in a different position on each different remote. The TruLink A/V Controller provides the features needed without the cost and complexity associated with "higher end" solutions.
- Large, backlit buttons for easy identification and quick operation
- On-board, real-time clock for easy time and date programming, including automatic start-up and shut-down capability ensuring equipment is ready when needed and powered off at the end of the day to extend equipment life
- Dual DB9 RS-232 ports provides control for two projectors or a projector and amplifier
- 12V DC Triggering provides control for electromechanical devices, such as projector screens or blinds
- Backup capability eliminates the need for reprogramming in the event of a power failure
- Up to 32 commands for control of numerous A/V devices
- Durable construction backed by a three year warranty ensures consistent operation in the demanding classroom environment
While the controller is intended for easy operation, it was designed and engineered for the installer. Multiple options for programming ensure installations are quick and scalable to accommodate even the largest deployments. Changes are easily made without the need to remove the controller from the wall when equipment is upgraded, swapped out or added.
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120403487
Mfg Part No: 40348
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.