Ultra High-Speed 6FT HDMI Cable 3D-Ready M/ REFURB Product Details
Ultra High-Speed 6FT HDMI Cable with Ethernet Support
The Ultra High-Speed 6FT HDMI Cable with Ethernet Support delivers the ultimate performance for the highest resolution HDTV reception. You’ll be able to enjoy peerless HDMI 1080 performance without having to worry about cable failure. Order the Ultra High-Speed 6FT HDMI Cable with Ethernet Support today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Built-In Ethernet; lets you connect your HDTV to your home network
- High-Bandwidth 10.2Gbps Data Transfer; enjoy ultra-fast and stable connection
- Up to 14096 x 2160 Resolultion; experience high-quality visuals
- Limited lifetime warranty; ensures you get your money’s worth
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ultra
Warranty provided by: Ultra
Mfg Part No: U12-41576
( Length:8, Width:1, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ultra logos are registered trademarks of Ultra. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.