Numark CC-1 Professional DJ Cartridge - Frequency response: 20 to 22,000Hz, Tracking force: 3, Output: 6mV, Channel Separation Nominal: 28dB, DC resistance: 430 ohms/ch, Inductance: 400mH/chItem#: NMRK-10027 | Model#: CC-1
Currently Out Of Stock!
Numark CC-1 Professional DJ Cartridge Product Details
Numark CC-1 Professional DJ Cartridge
The Numark CC-1 Professional DJ Cartridge offers high versatility and skip resistance. It is ideal mixing or simply playing your vinyl records. Designed with a fine circular diamond stylus tip, it weighs only 18 grams. So if you are looking for a high output cartridge with superior tracking for consistent quality and fidelity then order the Numark CC-1 Professional DJ Cartridge today!
- Frequency response: 20 to 22,000Hz
- Output: 6mV
- Channel separation nominal: 28dB
- DC resistance: 430 ohms/ch
- Inductance: 400mH/ch
- Channel balance: within 1.5dB
- Tracking force: 3
- Recommended load: 47K ohms 200pf
- Stylus tip: fine circular diamond
- Application: high versatility and skip resistance
Manufactured by: Numark
Warranty provided by: InMusic Brands
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CC-1
UPC No: 676762906517
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:3, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: NMRK-10027
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Numark logos are registered trademarks of Numark. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.