Ergotron StyleView Cart - Scanner Holder Bracket, Sit-to-Stand Height Adjustment, Back-Tilt Keyboard Tray, Includes LCD Pivot, Cable Storage - SV40-6300-0Item#: 9581072 | Model#: SV40-6300-0
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $866.00 (44%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Ergotron StyleView Cart - SV40-6300-0 Product Details
The Ergotron StyleView SV40 LCD Pivot Cart is designed to make multitasking convenient. Ideal for use in healthcare environments, the cart allows you to place an LCD on its pivot and work with ease. Equipped with a back-tilt keyboard tray and a left or right mouse tray, this cart ensures your wrists can be placed in a neutral and comfortable position. Also, its keyboard pans fully from side-to-side, which enables easy interaction with your patients. Moreover, its sit-to-stand adjustment feature makes it ergonomic and user-friendly.
Owing to its small footprint, this Ergotron non-powered LCD cart is perfect for environments with space constraints. Furthermore, the patented CF lift-and-pivot motion technology used for this cart reduces the effort needed to adjust its position.Feature-rich LCD Cart
This Ergotron healthcare LCD cart features an open-architecture design, which enables you to place almost any closed notebook with monitor or thin client and also accommodate hardware that you may want to deploy in the future. It features ultra-smooth casters that glide easily over a carpet or hard surface. Also, the cart's front-locking casters ensure it remains parked in a spot.
Designed with a ventilated storage space that is also lockable, this Ergotron LCD cart enables you to place your notebook and secure it too. You can also place accessories and other equipment by using the integrated universal mounting slot. It features an easy-to-clean exterior, which makes maintenance hasslefree. Also, the exterior is made from aluminum, high-quality plastic and zinc-plated steel, which combine to make it infection-resistant and durable.
What it is and why you need it:
- Perfect for using an all-in-one computer, think client or a notebook in a healthcare center
- Ideal for tall users (152 to 185cm) and for applications that require long hours of sitting or standing
- 35lbs. total maximum load on height-adjustment assembly
- Passed Ergotron's 10,000-cycle motion test for ensuring no trouble in adjusting it for at least five years
- Weight: 54lbs.
- Standards and Certifications: RoHS, REACH, WEEE and EU (94/62/EC)
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 0698833039733
Mfg Part No: SV40-6300-0
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 201.5558 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.