PNY GeForce GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 Video Card Product Details
PNY GeForce GTX 770 2GB PCIe
The PNY GeForce video card lets you experience superb graphics performance with your daily computing and gaming activities. This amazing PNY video card features the excellent NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology which accelerates your graphics capabilities for you to enjoy powerful and quick visual performance on your PC. Supporting this amazing technology is a 2GB GDDR5 memory which ensures smooth and flawless delivery of stunning graphics. Plus, with its DirectX 11 support, this video card allows you to play the latest games with tessellation technology. The PNY GeForce video card utilizes a PCI Express 3.0 interface to ensure smooth connection with your PC’s motherboard. And with connecting ports included like dual-link DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort, this video card allows integration of compatible video devices with such ease. Get the PNY GeForce video card right away and see the difference!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology; delivers clear, vivid graphics results
- 2GB GDDR5 memory; guarantees fast and smooth graphics performance
- PCI Express 3.0 interface; ensures a smooth connection between the video card and your motherboard
- DirectX 11 technology; lets you play the latest games with tessellation technology
- Two dual-link DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort; allow easy and fast integration of compatible video displays
Manufactured by: PNY
Warranty provided by: PNY
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: VCGGTX7702XPB
UPC No: 751492566771
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P56-0770
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- PNY logos are registered trademarks of PNY. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.