Swann NHD-820 Network Security Camera - 1000TVL, 1080p NVR, Indoor/Outdoor, 115 ft. Night Vision, 4mm Lens, 1/3" CMOS, Weather Resistant, 30 IR LED (SWNHD-820CAM-US)Item#: S88-1434 | Model#: SWNHD-820CAM-US
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Swann NHD-820 Network Security Camera Product Details
Swann NHD-820 Network Security Camera
Enhance security for your home and office property with the Swann NHD-820 Network Security Camera. Its 1000TVL camera generates images equivalent to 2.1 megapixel camera at 1080p Full HD resolution. The with 1/3” CMOS sensor combined with 30 IR LEDs ensure to give clear and crisp visual of the objects in complete darkness at up to 115 ft. The Gain control and Backlight compensation features let you have detailed visuals of the person/object even in variable foreground and background lighting. Its 75° viewing angle covers a maximum area under surveillance. This durable Swann Bullet Security Camera is also weatherproof, so it stands up to nature’s elements to guard your property from all possible angles. Get the Swann NHD-820 Network Security Camera today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1/3” CMOS sensor and 30IR LEDs; enabled to produce high quality images and videos from up to 115 feet in darkness
- 1000 TVL; produces images and videos of high clarity and quality equivalent to 2.1 Megapixel camera
- 1080p resolution; ensures to deliver Full HD visuals with each and every minute detail
- Weatherproof; stands up to nature’s elements making possible to use it for both indoor and outdoor applications
Manufactured by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
Warranty provided by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
UPC No: 815849015630
Mfg Part No: SWNHD-820CAM-US
( Length:8, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.