Swann HD 1080p 8Ch 4 Cam 1000TVL 3TB HDD Sec Sys Product Details
Swann 8 Channel DVR Surveillance System
Perfect your security monitoring with the Swann 8 Channel DVR Surveillance System. This ensures an all-around monitoring at HD clarity that perfects your surveillance. It supports 8 channel video output with a NTSC/PAL video formats supporting simultaneous multiple angles. You can draw the output through various media such as VGA and HDMI. It gives you Full HD vision with the visual clarity of 1080p and is driven through a superior 1/3" CMOS sensor for innately superior visuals. The IR camera with a range of 170ft. doesn’t let you leave blind by night. Its 3TB internal data capacity stores your footage for later analysis or lets you record any doubtful activity. This versatile camera also records the audio crystal clearly. Get an eagle’s eye on your premises with the Swann 8 Channel DVR Surveillance System!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- HD clarity monitoring; delivers high precision videos
- 8 channel video output; provides view in multiple angles at the same point of time
- VGA and HDMI outputs; lets you draw outputs according to your system
- 1/3 in. CMOS sensor; enables you with a great sensor
- 3TB internal data capacity; helps you to record and analyze the videos with great efficiency
Manufactured by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
Warranty provided by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SWHDK-882004-US
UPC No: 815849015500
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:9, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 27.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S88-1428
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.