Belkin Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 3 ft - UTP - CAT 5e - stranded, snagless, booted - white - B2B - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView IP 5000HQ; OmniView SMB CAT5 (A3L791-03-WHT-S)Item#: 53648 | Model#: A3L791-03-WHT-S
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Cat5e Patch Cbl 4 Pr 3' White/Snagless Product Details
Cat 5e Cable with GOld Plated Connectors
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- Premium snagless-type moldings to protect the connection.
- PowerSum tested.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 0722868142493
Mfg Part No: A3L791-03-WHT-S
( Length:4, Width:6, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.