VB90RI1 AMD E300 Mini-PC Barebone System (Refurbished)Item#: S458-0300 RF | Model#: VB90RI1 |
VB90RI1 AMD E300 Mini-PC Barebone System REFURB Product Details
VB90RI1 AMD E300
With the VB90RI1 AMD E300 , you can take your daily productivity to the next level. This amazing PC works on more system tasks efficiently, so you can accomplish more workloads ahead of time, thanks to the power combination of an AMD (E300) processor and support for up to 8GB DDR3 memory. It also possesses an Integrated Wireless LAN, so you can browse the web using a wireless network anytime you want. Purchase the VB90RI1 AMD E300 and have the edge in computing today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD (E300) processor; helps you handle daily computing tasks with ease
- Up to 8GB of DDR3 memory; optimizes your multitasking capabilities to a higher level
- Integrated Wireless LAN; ensures fast wireless networking
- 6-in-1 Card Reader; transfer files from memory cards easily
- USB 2.0 port; connect USB devices with ease
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: ECS Elitegroup Computer
Warranty provided by: ECS Elitegroup Computer
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: VB90RI1
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S458-0300 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ECS Elitegroup Computer logos are registered trademarks of ECS Elitegroup Computer. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.