Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard - ATX, LGA1150, Intel Z87 Express Chipset, 1866 MHz DDR3, SATA III (6Gb/s), 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, Quad-GPU CrossFireX Ready - SABERTOOTH Z87Item#: A455-1201 | Model#: SABERTOOTH Z87
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard Product Details
Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
The Asus Intel Z87 Sabertooth motherboard is a great foundation if you’re planning to build a new system. This TUF motherboard offers essential features such as Japan-made 10K Black Metallic capacitors, which minimize heat buildup within the computer system. This Asus motherboard also comes built with the durable TUF fortifier to offer great resistance against bowing and bending under heavy graphics cards or CPU coolers. Featuring the TUF Thermal Radar 2, this amazing motherboard ensures that your system dodges heat, thanks to its real-time temperature monitoring. In addition, this Sabertooth motherboard comes with an LGA 1150 socket so you can easily integrate compatible 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium®/Celeron® Processors. The Asus Intel Z87 Sabertooth also includes numerous USB ports and supports Gigabit LAN for flawless web connection. Purchase the Asus Intel Z87 Sabertooth motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Japan-made 10K Black Metallic capacitors; ensures optimal resistance against heat
- TUF fortifier; offers superb durability when placed under heavy GPUs or CPU coolers
- TUF Thermal Radar 2; offers real-time temperature monitoring
- LGA 1150 socket; supports easy integration of compatible 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
- Numerous USB ports; allow connections with USB peripherals
- Gigabit LAN; guarantees seamless web connection
Product TagsASUS MOTHERBOARD CLEARANC
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 886227487509
Mfg Part No: SABERTOOTH Z87
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 5.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.