Belkin Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) - RJ-45 (M) - 7 ft - UTP - CAT 5e - yellow - B2B - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView IP 5000HQ; OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM (A3L791-07-YLW)Item#: 944077 | Model#: A3L791-07-YLW
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
7 Foot Category 5e Patch Cable
Yellow in color and 7ft in Length. What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T, and even 1000 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- This product is guaranteed for life!
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868124048
Mfg Part No: A3L791-07-YLW
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.