HPE ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Performance Server - 5U Rack-Mountable, 2x Intel Xeon E5-2640 Hexa-Core Processor, 2.5GHz, 16GB DDR3, SAS, Hot-Swap 2.5", No HDD, DVD-Writer, Matrox G200 - 646678-001Item#: 40034432 | Model#: 646678-001
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
HPE ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Server - 646678-001 Product Details
HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Performance Server
The HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Performance Server is a single-socket 5U tower server that is ideal for remote sites and corporate branch offices running file/print, web messaging, and small vertical applications or databases. The HP ProLiant Server is the perfect economical choice for a business setup. It has the latest Hexa-Core Intel Xeon 2.5GHz Processor that gives you a seamless & high-speed processing power. The processor can also be upgraded to another that fits the Intel C600 chipset. The 16GB DDR3 Memory enables you to perform memory-intensive tasks with an increased bandwidth. It comes without a hard drive but has 3 bays which allow you to add and remove storage with ease. The Server has 1x VGA port, 4x LAN ports, 8x USB 2.0 which enables high speed connectivity and transfer speeds to all connected devices. So order your one stop computing environment solution, the HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Performance Server, now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Hexa-Core Intel Xeon 2.5GHz Processor; makes your server fast, secure and reliable
- 16GB DDR3 Memory; enables you to perform Memory intensive tasks with ease
- Cost effective; economical high-performance computing rack for business set-ups
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0886111387991
Mfg Part No: 646678-001
( Length:39, Width:23, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 72.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 76pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.