Mode Voltage Detector c/w Batteries cUL Product Details
Mode Voltage Detector c/w Batteries cUL
The Mode Voltage Detector c/w Batteries cUL is an efficient way to get instant voltage updates. This detector can identify presence of voltage in low, medium and high voltage test applications and can test voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC. It is ideal for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications with its audible and visual indications. It also features a four-section power/sensitivity switch (H, L, M, off) for safety and for ease of use. Purchase the Mode Voltage Detector c/w Batteries cUL today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Voltage range; tests within a range from 100VAC to 600VAC
- Audible and visual indication; alerts when you are in proximity of a live wire
- Four-section power/sensitivity switch; assures ease of use
Manufactured by: Mode Electronics Ltd.
Warranty provided by: Mode Electronics Ltd.
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 81-112-1
UPC No: 899262000688
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:1, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L520-1042
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Mode Electronics Ltd. logos are registered trademarks of Mode Electronics Ltd.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.