APC Network Management Card with Environmental Monitoring and Out of Band Management - Remote management adapter - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX - for P/N: SRC1000I, SUA2200TW, (AP9618)Item#: 101039 | Model#: AP9618
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
APC AP9618 UPS Network Card 2 w/Monitoring & Out o Product Details
APC AP9618 UPS Network Card 2 w/Monitoring & Out of Band Management
APC AP9618 UPS Network Card 2 w/Monitoring & Out of Band Management provide management of your UPSs by connecting the UPS directly to the network with a dedicated IP address, avoiding the need for a proxy such as a server. Embedded technology provides exceptional reliability and enables the UPS to reboot hung equipment. Manage each APC UPS individually via web browser, Telnet or SSH. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur. For protected servers, graceful unattended shutdown is provided in case of extended power outages. This Network Management Card EM/MDM features an Integrated Environmental Monitor that includes an output relay, and an internal analog modem. Purchase the APC AP9618 UPS Network Card 2 w/Monitoring & Out of Band Management today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Incompatible with Smart-UPS SMX and SMT: Incompatible with Smart-UPS SMX and SMT.
- Customizable Input Contacts: Monitor conditions from external devices.
- Humidity monitoring: Changes in humidity are reported via the user interface or e-mail.
- Temperature monitoring: Changes in temperature are reported via the user interface or e-mail.
- Customizable Output Relays: Control output from external devices via output relay(s).
- Protocols: HTTP,HTTPS,IPv4,IPv6,NTP,SMTP,SNMP v1,SNMP v3,SSH V1,SSH V2,SSL,TCP/IP,Telnet
- Network Interface Connections: RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- Notification: Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Scheduling: Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Browser Accessible: View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Reboot equipment remotely: Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Password Security: User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
- Compatible with Smart-Slot enabled UPSs: Compatible with all APC SmartSlot UPSs, including Smart-UPS and Symmetra units
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304198253
Mfg Part No: AP9618
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.