CyberPower Systems Smart App Sinewave LCD PR750LCDRM1U - UPS - 560 Watt - 750 VA 9 Ah - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - (PR750LCDRM1U)Item#: 7633018 | Model#: PR750LCDRM1U
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $39.05 (10%)
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
CyberPower Smart App Sinewave LCD PR750LCDRM1U Product Details
CyberPower Smart App Sinewave LCD UPS
Get an advanced level of power protection with the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave LCD UPS. The Pure Sinewave waveform output and Full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology delivers a consistent and clean 560W of AC to the connected equipments. Its six (6) battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, including two (2) that are designed to serve as fail-safe options for protecting critical loads, allows to connect various equipments and safeguard the costly equipments from electrical irregularities. With just 4ms of transfer time, it doesn’t let your business suffer, making it ideal for mission-critical servers, telecom or internet devices. Its multifunction LCD provides vital information, such as power/battery condition, Voltage, load and much more. The four maintenance-free 6V/9Ah batteries are user-replaceable, so you don’t need to wait for the technician. Being ENERGY STAR® qualified with patented GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry, it consumes less energy and saves on energy costs. The built in EMI/RFI Filters prevents any distortion to any nearby equipment and 1U rack mount design enables easy setup. Order the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave LCD UPS today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Energy-Saving GreenPower UPS™ Bypass circuitry; the highly efficient integrated circuitry design saves on energy cost by reducing energy consumption and heat generation.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition; enables you to manage vitals of UPS system and integrate devices for scheduled or safe shutdown
- 560W Pure Sine Wave and 4ms transfer time; enables to power the mission critical equipments
- 6 outlets; protects server and other costly business equipments
- EMI/RFI Filters; prevent line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems, giving out clear output
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 0649532107506
Mfg Part No: PR750LCDRM1U
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 46.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.