ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 LGA 2011 Motherboa REFURB Product Details
ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard
The ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard is one of the most advanced motherboard with its industry-leading features and support for the groundbreaking 2nd generation Intel Core i7 Processor. The ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard is designed to accommodate the most high-end CPU, and it can also hold up to 8 memory modules for extreme performance.
The exclusive Dual Intelligent Processors 3 technology with DIGI+ Power control feature manages the performance and stability of your computer efficiently. It facilitates consistent power delivery to reach high system functionality. The onboard Intel Gigabit LAN gives you the best online experience with its fast speed and high-bandwidth networking, while the ASUS BT GO! and USB 3.0 boost manages your Bluetooth and USB ports effectively to give you faster data transmission rates.
The revolutionary UEFI BIOS integrated in the ASUS P9X79 PRO Intel X79 Motherboard simplifies the platform settings so you can manage your system efficiently.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Second generation Intel Core i7 processor support; compatibility with the latest CPU technology allows you to achieve superb computing performance
- 8 DIMM support; installing up to 8 memory modules allows fast information throughout for faster system functioning
- Dual Intelligent Processors 3 technology with DIGI+ Power control; this technology balances the performance and energy-efficiency of your computer
- UEFI BIOS; basic and advanced users can set up their system conveniently with this feature
- SLI and CrossFireX ready; installing multiple video cards can push the visual capability of your desktop to the limit
3-Way SLI™ and Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Support
Both SLI and CrossfireX architectures work flawlessly on new ASUS X79 boards, with PCI Express slots designed to accommodate the power of up to four current graphics cards. Whether for professional graphics work, heavy duty multimedia or dedicated gaming, more than ample graphics power can be applied whenever needed.
Note: Intel Socket R (LGA2011) is only compatible with 2nd generation Sandy Bridge-E Intel Core i7 CPUs in the new LGA 2011 Package.
A Closer Look:
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Systemax
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Mfg Part No: P9X79 PRO
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Systemax logos are registered trademarks of Systemax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.