APC 700VA Power Saving Back UPS - 8 Outlets, 420 Watts, 120V Input & Output, 340 Joules, 4.9 Ft Cable - BN700MCItem#: A75-3044 | Model#: BN700MC
Currently Out Of Stock!
APC 700VA Power Saving Back UPS Product Details
APC 700VA Power-saving Back UPS (BN700MC)
The APC 700VA Power-saving Back UPS will not let power failure affect your PC. This 420W Power-saving Back UPS provides you with abundant battery backup. With 120V of Input & Output and 340 Joules of AC Suppression, you can continue working with this UPS even during medium or extended length power outages. The cord length is 4.9 ft. and the power capacity is 700VA which makes it the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power. With up to 8 power outlets to protect your entire system, this Power-saving Back UPS is the best value for your home and office computers. The Battery Recharge Rate is 24 hours so you don’t have to worry about low battery power. Buy the APC 700VA Power-saving Back UPS and protect your valuable data.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 120V of Input & Output and 340 Joules; works even during medium or extended length power outages
- 700VA; makes it the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power
- 8 power outlets; can increase your connectivity simultaneously by plugging in multiple devices
- 24 hours Battery Recharge Rate; don’t have to worry about low battery power
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BN700MC
UPC No: 731304302810
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:5, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 15.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A75-3044
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.