Microsoft Office Project Standard 2013
With Microsoft Office Project Standard 2013, you can now take advantage of flexible features that help you get started and make you more efficient and productive. Easily create modern reports to measure progress and communicate project details effectively with your team and stakeholders.
Project Online enables organizations to get started, prioritize project portfolio investments, and deliver with the intended business value. It's the flexible solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work, delivered through Office 365—which brings together cloud versions of Microsoft's familiar productivity applications.
- Get started quickly. Project Online helps you get started quickly. Visual tiles identify important steps and provide a simple guide for you to begin or flex project portfolio management (PPM) capabilities.
- Access from virtually anywhere. Project Online extends your PPM experience to smartphones, keeping you up-to-date while you're on the go with an interface suited to small form-factors.
Flexible project portfolio management
- Select optimal portfolios. Project Online enables you to define and select project portfolios that align with your business strategy–prioritize competing requests, run optimization scenarios under varying budgetary constraints, and maximize resource utilization to manage capacity.
- Deliver projects successfully. Project Online helps you effectively manage everyday work in SharePoint Online and the tactical details of execution with Project Pro for Office 365 or Project Web App (PWA), while ensuring alignment with business priorities.
- Gain visibility and control. See what you teams are doing-even when they're managing everyday work or ad-hoc projects in SharePoint Online task lists.
- Easily create workflow. Project Online allows you to create workflows with Visio in SharePoint Designer, to subject each project to the appropriate controls throughout its lifecycle–to improve governance and control.
Strengthen everyday collaboration
- Discover and share information. Share documents, follow people and sites, or simply keep track of what people are working on.
- Improve decision making. Project Online enables you to see summary dashboards, plans, and timelines in PWA, helping you glean insight and make better decisions across a collection of projects, a particular program or portfolio.
Increase agility and control
- Simplify IT management. Project Online simplifies IT management with straightforward provisioning, enterprise-grade reliability and integrated administration with SharePoint Online so it's easier for your IT staff to administer.
- Explore the SharePoint Store. With Project Online, you can choose apps from the SharePoint Store to meet the needs of your business.
- Easily plan and manage your projects. Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to help you get started quickly.
- Be efficient and prioritize. With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt Chart, you always know how your tasks come together and can identify which tasks are the most critical to your project's success.
- Manage anywhere. Improved integration between Project and Office 365 (and SharePoint) enables you to share the latest status, conversations, and Project Timeline through a dedicated project site.
Deliver projects successfully
- Give effective presentations. The Timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver stellar presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Anticipate change. Enhanced tools like Team Planner help you see and amend potential problems before they can impact your schedule.
- Explore the Office Store. The new Office Store provides Apps for Office that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
Improve everyday collaboration
- Work seamlessly across tools. Project works well with Office, Office 365, SharePoint, and Lync®, to give you a complete collaborative project management system.
- Communicate in real time. Project integration with Office 365 enables you to send instant messages and kick off real-time conversations right from your project with Lync Online.
- Discover and share information. Office 365 and SharePoint social capabilities work with your project site to facilitate discussions and information sharing so you can get projects and everyday work done.
Try Project Pro for Office 365. Use Project as a subscription delivered through Office 365, with the same features as in Project Professional 2013 Preview. Project Pro for Office 365 Preview will get users up and running quickly with application streaming technology and automatic patching.
- Minimum Memory Required: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) / 2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Minimum Hard Drive Space Required: 2.0 GB available
- Processor (CPU): 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor. Windows 7,Windows 8, Windows Server 2008R2 or Windows Server 2012 with .Net 3.5 or greater
- Display (Screen Resolution): 1024x576 minimum resolution
- Video Card: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, Firefox 10.x+, Safari 5 (Mac), Chrome 17.x.
- Other System Requirements: Touch features require a touch enabled Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or later, Microsoft SharePoint Online required for task synchronization. Lync required for presence notification