Autodesk Mudbox 2014 - Subscription with Advanced Support- 1 Year, Product Serial No. Required - 49800-00011G-S005Item#: A236-140115 | Model#: 49800-00011G-S005
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Autodesk Mudbox 2014 - Subscription Product Details
Autodesk Mudbox 2014
The Autodesk Mudbox 2014 is designed to offers compelling concept designs in less time. It is a digital painting and digital sculpting software that enables you to create production-ready 3D digital artwork. This software is mainly made to create highly realistic 3D characters, engaging environments and detailed props. Featuring Professional digital sculpting toolset it offers fast, smooth and accurate results. You also get benefited with true 3D painting across multiple channels, in multiple formats. Added with Advanced retopology tools, this software helps to create clean, production-quality meshes from scanned, imported, or sculpted data. The Texture baking feature creates accurate normal, displacement and ambient occlusion maps for your project. Using its interactive control and display options it offers multi-touch interaction. In addition, this impressive software also features Smoother integration and 3D layer capabilities. Purchase the Autodesk Mudbox 2014 today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Digital sculpting toolset; offers fast, smooth and accurate results
- Retopology tools; creates clean, production-quality meshes from scanned, imported, or sculpted data
- Texture baking; creates accurate normal, displacement and ambient occlusion maps for your project
- Interactive control and display; offers easy multi-touch interaction
Manufactured by: Autodesk
Warranty provided by: Autodesk
Mfg Part No: 49800-00011G-S005
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A236-140115
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Autodesk logos are registered trademarks of Autodesk. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.