HP Pavilion 14 Chromebook - Intel Celeron 847 1.1GHz, 4GB DDR3, 16GB SSD, 14.0" Display, Chrome OS - D1A51UT#ABAItem#: H24-14191 | Model#: D1A51UT#ABA
Currently Out Of Stock!
HP Pavilion 14 Chromebook Product Details
HP Pavilion Chromebook
The HP Pavilion Chromebook is a reliable, lightweight and easy to use laptop from HP. It features an Intel® Celeron™ 847 1.1 GHz Processor along with 2GB of DDR3 memory can be expanded to 4GB for fast processing and multitasking. It runs on the latest Chrome Operating System that offers a secure and flexible platform for the user. The 16GB SATA Solid State Drive takes care of all you digital data storage needs. The 4-cell (37WHr) Li-Ion battery provides a stand by time of up to 4 hours 15 minutes making it highly reliable. The 14 in. diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit monitor provides display up to 1366 x 768 resolution that provides stunning visuals. It provides great audio quality with the brilliant Altec Lansing speakers. Get the HP Pavilion Chromebook immediately!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel® Celeron™ 847 1.1 GHz Processor; provides hassle free computing performance at attractive price
- 2GB DDR3 RAM; easily takes care of all your multitasking needs
- 4-cell (37WHr) Li-Ion battery; provides standby time of up to 4 hours 15 minutes with longer life
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; consumes less electricity and is light on your energy bill
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: D1A51UT#ABA
UPC No: 887758514726
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:15, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 6.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-14191
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.