EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST Superclocked Video Card - 1GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, DirectX 11.1, Dual-Slot, - 01G-P4-3656-KRItem#: E145-06502 | Model#: 01G-P4-3656-KR
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST 1GB GDDR5 Video Card Product Details
EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST Superclocked Video Card
Unleash your system’s full graphics capacity with the EVGA GeForce Superclocked Video Card. This video card from EVGA will surely redefine your PC’s graphics performance as it delivers smooth, life-like images with its GeForce GT 650 Ti GPU and 1GB GDDR5 memory. Through its PCI-Express 3.0 interface, you can easily install the video card to your PC’s motherboard. Plus, this video card comes with the DirectX 11.1 support, allowing every user to play the latest games with ultra-realistic picture performance. This EVGA video card can also provide high-quality graphics performance for several video displays with its 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI, and 1x DisplayPort video outputs. Go and grab the EVGA GeForce Superclocked Video Card right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- GeForce GT 650 Ti GPU and 1GB GDDR5 memory; delivers smooth and realistic graphics
- PCI-Express 3.0 interface; ensures stable connection with your PC’s motherboard
- DirectX 11.1 support; lets you play the latest games with tessellation technology
- 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI, and 1x DisplayPort; offers seamless connection with other video displays
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368024437
Mfg Part No: 01G-P4-3656-KR
( Length:2, Width:12, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.