Ergotron 400 Series Wall Mount LCD Arm Product Details
The 400 Series carries an LCD through a vertical range of 24 inches (61 cm), which allows viewing sitting, standing or anywhere in between. Its rugged construction makes it perfect for industrial applications.
- Maximum ergonomic adjustment. Incredible 24 inches (61 cm) of vertical motion for true sit-to-stand height positioning
- Cable management conceals as it routes cables
- Easy to clean; suitable for clean room operations
- Rotate screen for portrait viewing of pages - eliminate scrolling
- Simple to use - easily change placement of screen.
- Pre-assembled arm offers display theft deterrence
- Mounting Options: Mounts to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, attach to wood stud. To increase support, a separately-ordered Wall Plate or Wall Track accessory is recommended
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 45-007-099
TILT (DEGREES): 180°
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 23 lbs
LCD SIZE: up to 24"
ROTATION (DEGREES): 360° P/L
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833000931
Mfg Part No: 45-007-099
( Length:23, Width:11, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 9.5438 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.