Sony 4K A/V Receiver - 7.2 Channel, 1015W Total Output, iPod®/iPhone® Playback, 3D Over HDMI, 5x HDMI, 4K Pass-Through, Dolby TrueHD, Built-in AM/FM Tunner (STRDH740)Item#: S396-4008 | Model#: STRDH740
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Sony 4K Pass-Through 7.2 Channel A/V Receiver Product Details
Sony 4K A/V Receiver
Stop watching, start experiencing with the Sony 4K A/V Receiver! Now you connect and sync 7.2 Channel output and set the floor in motion. The 1015W power output gives an unimaginable sound clarity. Coming from the house of Sony with a strong compatibility with iPod®/iPhone®, this lets you enjoy the best of Apple® and Sony®. The five HDMI inputs and the 4K Pass-Through lets you have the best visual experience for an ensured jaw dropping effect. The 3D pass-through is another innovative feature, and this clubs in an unmatched sound clarity that ultimately takes you to the dream world. The Dolby TrueHD feature creates a theater-like sound experience right in your living. Enter the dream world of sound with the Sony 4K A/V Receiver!
What Is It And Why You Need It:
- Connect 7.2 Channel output; gives an absolutely great experience
- Five HDMI inputs; great versatility in connectivity
- 1015W power Output; amazing sound quality
- 4K Pass-Through; lets you view pictures in the vivid 4K clarity
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: STRDH740
UPC No: 027242863026
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:14, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 23.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S396-4008
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.