Bush Series A Desk - Pewter, 36"W - WC14536Item#: B13-2074 | Model#: WC14536
Currently Out Of Stock!
Bush Pewter Series A 36"W Desk Product Details
The Bush Series A Pewter 36" Desk
The Bush Series A Pewter 36" Desk is a durable and versatile addition to offices and business settings. It features a refined white spectrum finish with Pewter vertical supports. Its durable diamond coat top surface keeps the desk free from stains and scratches. Plus, it has a PVC edging, that protects the desk from bumps. Accessing and managing the wires is made effortless with its built-in grommets. The desk's C-leg design offers greater legroom for your comfort. Its sturdy, molded feet have a resilient steel insert, and adjustable levelers, that provide stability on uneven floors. An optional hutch, pencil drawer or keyboard shelf is also available with the desk, that can be bought separately. With a dimension of 36"W x 27"D x 30"H, this desk allows you to make the most of your workstation. Order the durable Bush Pewter Series A 36"W today for an organized workspace.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Diamond coat top surface; prevents the desk from scratching and staining
- The sturdy, molded feet; enhances the stability
- C-leg design; offers convenient legroom
- Adjustable levelers; for added stability on uneven floors
Manufactured by: Bush Furniture
Warranty provided by: Bush Furniture
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: WC14536
UPC No: 042976145361
Box Size: ( Length:36, Width:27, Depth:30)
Shipping Weight: 61.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 130pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B13-2074
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Bush Furniture logos are registered trademarks of Bush Furniture. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.