Gerber Bear Grylls Survival HatchetItem#: YYW1-31002070 | Model#: 31-002070
Currently Out Of Stock!
Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet Product Details
A compact survival hatchet is worth its weight in lifesaving warmth and shelter. Especially when it weighs in at less than a liter of water, like the 1.4 pound. Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet designed by Gerber. The worse the weather gets, the more you'll appreciate this sturdy little hatchet's ability to turn out stacks of firewood or help you improvise a quick shelter.
Small But Powerful Blade
Don't let the compact size and slim profile of this hatchet fool you. With most of its heft concentrated in the head, it is definitely a tool that chops above its weight class. The 3.5-inch razor sharp blade is equally adept at limbing saplings as splitting logs. Combining Gerber's decades of experience crafting tools with Bear Grylls's adventure knowledge, the hatchet's sturdy stainless steel, full-tang construction stands up to the hardest tasks.
Zero Slip Grip
The rubberized handle fills your hand to create a lock-tight grip that won't let go even when wet. And finger notches just below the head let you choke up securely on the axe for more precise control when feathering kindling or stripping bark. There's also a handy hole at the base of the handle to attach a lanyard for an extra measure of safety.
Double Duty Head
Opposite the blade, the back of the head features a crosshatched striking surface that can be used for all types of camp duties, from pounding tent stakes and straightening bent backpack stays to tenderizing meat.
When not in use, you can keep the blade sharp and safe inside its military-grade, mildew-resistant sheath, complete with loops that strap to your belt or pack. Plus, it comes with a copy of Bear's "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide to help you focus your attention on the details that matter most when you are in a jam.
- 3.5-inch blade for swift, precise cuts
- Full-tang, high carbon steel construction for durability
- Ergonomic, non-slip rubber grip for comfortable, secure handling
- Military-grade, mildew-resistant nylon sheath with belt loops
- Bear Grylls "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide
- Rubber handle for grip in all conditions
- Backed by Gerber's Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 9.46" (24cm)
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9cm)
- Weight: 20.8oz (590g)
- Steel Type: 3Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Nylon Sheath
Manufactured by: Gerber
Warranty provided by: Gerber
UPC No: 013658133839
Mfg Part No: 31-002070
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.4300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Gerber logos are registered trademarks of Gerber. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.