MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Series Motherboard - Micro ATX, Socket AM3+, AMD 760G, 1333MHz DDR3, SATA II (3Gb/s), RAID, 7.1-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 (760GM-P23 FX) (Refurbished)Item#: M452-6238 RF | Model#: 760GM-P23 (FX) |
MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Socket AM3+ Motherbo REFURB Product Details
MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Series Motherboard
Let your computer work wonders using the capabilities of the MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Series Motherboard. This micro ATX motherboard can deliver high-speed information computing through compatible connection with an AMD processor such as the Sempron, Phenom II, Athlon II, and AM3+ FX and with support from its built-in 5.2GT/s HyperTransport bus. It provides the potential for higher data-transfer capacity, allotting two slots with up to 8GB DDR3 in each, with performances ranging from 800MHz to 1333MHz, as well as better storage facility using RAID configurations 0, 1, 10, and JBOD. It also accommodates a fast Internet connection and superb sound operations under a 7.1-channel platform. For excellent system performance, choose the MSI 760GM-P23 (FX) AMD Series Motherboard.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Micro ATX form factor; provides more space and capabilities for applicable computer systems
- Flexible compatibility with AMD processors; complies with any AMD Sempron, Phenom II, Athlon II, and AM3+ FX processors
- 5.2GT/s HyperTransport bus; allows faster information processing at 5.2GT/s
- Two DDR3 memory slots; accommodates efficient data transfer and temporary storage performances from two 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 memory
- RAID support; grants better information storage through data striping and mirroring
- Realtek ALC887 Audio chipset; supports 7.1-channel audio performance
- LAN slot; can facilitate reliable Internet speeds
- PCI Express x16 slot; gives productive communication between the motherboard and the video card
Note 1: Due to some design limitation, this mainboard supports AM3+ CPUs with max 95W. Please refer to this CPU Compatibility List for details.
Note 2: Due to power design specifications, we strongly advise against running heavy burn in tools on this mainbard to protect your system from heat damage.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
Mfg Part No: 760GM-P23 (FX)
( Length:11, Width:109, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.