Kingston ValueRAM 32GB DDR3 Desktop Memory Module - 32GB DDR3 (4x 8GB), DIMM 240-pin, 1600MHz (PC3-12800), CL11, 1.5V, Unbuffered, ECC, Gold Plated Leads - KVR16E11K4/32Item#: 9237480 | Model#: KVR16E11K4/32
Kingston ValueRAM 32GB DDR3 Memory - KVR16E11K4/32 Product Details
Kingston ValueRAM 32GB DDR3 Desktop Memory Module
Enhance your PC performance with the Kingston ValueRAM 32GB DDR3 Desktop Memory Module. It is a pack of four 8GB DDR3 SDRAM memory modules to give a total of 32GB memory and provide large data handling capacity to the processor along with super multitasking ability. The 1600MHz speed delivers superb performance required for tough computing projects, multimedia based applications and gaming. Its low operating voltage of 1.5V makes it to consume less energy. The 240-pin DIMM form factor makes it compatible with most of the PCs, desktops and servers, whereas the gold plated leads provide smooth data transmission. Purchase the Kingston ValueRAM 32GB DDR3 Desktop Memory Module today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1600MHz memory speed; deliver faster data processing for tough computing projects, multimedia based applications, and gaming
- 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4 SDRAM memory; gives a large data handling capacity to the processor for the increased performance speed and superb multitasking ability
- 1.5V operation; less operating voltage and low power consumption makes it energy efficient
- 240-pin DIMM form factor; enables easy attachment with the memory socket on the motherboard
- Gold plated leads; provide smooth data transmission for superior performance
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
UPC No: 740617209075
Mfg Part No: KVR16E11K4/32
( Length:6, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.