Canon EF - Zoom lens - 70 mm - 200 mm - f/4.0 L USM - EF - for EOS 1000, 1D, 50, 500, 5D, 7D, Kiss F, Kiss X2, Kiss X3, Rebel T1i, Rebel XS, Rebel (2578A002)Item#: 7037190 | Model#: 2578A002
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Lens Product Details
Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Autofocus Lens
With all the optical brilliance of the larger f/2.8 aperture version, the 70-200mm f/4.0L is a zoom lens with great possibilities for portraiture and travel. All of the features of the bigger lens are present here as well, including ultra-low dispersion glass, internal focus & of course fulltime manual focusing override.
What Is It & Why You Need It
- High-performance, L-series telephoto zoom lens combining light weight and compactness with an f/4 maximum aperture.
- Inner focusing and the ring USM enable quick and quiet autofocusing.
- Also, a circular polarizing filter can be attached and used without difficulty because the front lens element does not rotate during focusing.
- Filter Size: 67mm
- f/Stop Range: 4-32
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9'
- Magnification: 1:4.8
- Zoom/Focus Control: Two-touch (twist)
- Angle of View: 34 to 12 Degrees
- Groups/Elements: 13/16
- Tripod Collar: Optional (#2889A002)
- Length: 6.8"
- Maximum Diameter: 3.0"
- Weight: 1.56 lb
A Closer Look
- 67mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- ET-74 Lens Hood
- Lens Case LP1224
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
UPC No: 082966214202
Mfg Part No: 2578A002
( Length:9, Width:5, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 2.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.