Crucial 8GB Notebook Memory Module - DDR3, 1333 MT/s, PC3-10600, 204 Pin, SODIMM, CL9, 1.35V, Unbufferd, Non-ECC - CT102464BF1339Item#: C19-5505 | Model#: CT102464BF1339
Crucial 8GB Notebook Memory Module Product Details
Crucial 8GB Notebook Memory Module
Get amazing quality, reliability and performance to meet your computer needs with the Crucial 8GB Notebook Memory Module. This DDR3 module is designed to run at PC3-10600 at CL9 latency timings. Its 204-pin SODIMM feature reduces power consumption. With a rapid and precise Non-ECC, it keeps the processing bug free by detecting and correcting errors. The 1333 MT/s gives you optimal speed that improves the workflow of your system, while the 1.35V allows for lower voltage use. This unbuffered memory module is proven to meet the most stringent of quality and reliability standards. Order the Crucial 8GB Notebook Memory Module today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 204-pin; offers a stable connection for easy installation
- SODIMM; reduces power consumption
- Non-ECC; keeps the processing bug free by detecting and correcting errors
- 1333 MT/s; gives you optimal speed that improves the workflow of your system
- 1.35V; allows for lower voltage use
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
UPC No: 649528754684
Mfg Part No: CT102464BF1339
( Length:7, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0100 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.