Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced Case Product Details
Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced Case
Take your competitive gaming on the road using the Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced Case. This case is compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards. Made from Aluminum, Polymer and steel Alloy material, this case enhances durability and gives off a sleek design. Equipped with external 1 x 5.25" Drive Bays, internal 3 x 3.5" Drive Bays, and 4 x 2.5" Drive Bays, these cases can accommodate even the largest storage or optical drives without hassles. In addition the 1 x USB 3.0 Ports and 2 x USB 2.0 Ports guarantees hassle-free connection of USB or audio devices. This case is made with a smart airflow system featuring 1 x 120mm Fan which manages to keep the system cool and quiet. Get the Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced Case now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compatibility; works with Mini-ITX motherboards
- 1 x 5.25" Drive Bays, 3 x 3.5" Drive Bays, 4 x 2.5" Drive Bays; helps to install storage or optical drives
- 1 x USB 3.0 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports; supports and connects other hardware
- 1 x 120mm Fan; offers quiet operation and prevents overheating
Manufactured by: Cooler Master
Warranty provided by: Cooler Master
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: RC-120A-KKN1
UPC No: 884102017315
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:12, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 8.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 10pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C283-ELITE120A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cooler Master logos are registered trademarks of Cooler Master. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.