Sabrent 2.5-Inch to 3.5-Inch IDE Adapter Product Details
Sabrent 2.5-Inch to 3.5-Inch IDE Hard Drive Adapter Converter
This adapter allows you to convert a notebook hard drive for use into a desktop system. With the Laptop Hard Drive Adapter, you can easily connect your 2.5in notebook IDE hard drive to a 40-pin IDE cable for installation in a desktop or tower PC. Each adapter features 44-pin female to 40-pin male connectors, and a power feed.
- PCB enclosed in solid plastic molding.
- Quality designed molding ensures PCB can't short-out.
- Gold tipped adapter pins for excellent electrical conductivity.
- All pins included for all 2.5" and 3.5" IDE Hard Drive applications.
- Convert a notebook hard drive to fit 3.5-inch drive bay
- Perfect for extra storage
- Easy assembly
- Connectors: 44-pin Female to 40-pin IDC Male
- Use: Connects your 2.5in notebook IDE hard drive to a 40-pin IDE
- Works for ALL LAPTOPS HARD DRIVE including DELL, SONY, IBM, Toshiba, HP, COMPAQ, Fujitsu and much more
- Easily create Ghost images of your laptop (keep in mind that it is much harder to create Ghost Images from laptop itself)
- Transfer data from laptop drive to a desktop drive the quickest way
- The best accessory for laptop data backup and recovery
- This adapter allows you to connect a laptop hard drive to a desktop IDE cable. The laptop hard drive can then be detected and used as a regular IDE drive.
- Hard drive adapter (Small IDE 44 to Large IDE 40)
- Power Cable
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
UPC No: 0188218000415
Mfg Part No: ADP-IDE23
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.