See more products
Atlona AT-DIS7-PROHD 7" PRO HD Testing Monitor - 1080p, 1920 x 1200, 16:10, 60Hz, HDMI, VGA, 2 Watt SpeakersItem#: A85-3020 | Model#: AT-DIS7-PROHD
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $52.81 (11%)
- Usually ships within 48 Hours (Details)
Atlona AT-DIS7-PROHD 7" PRO HD Testing Monitor Product Details
Atlona AT-DIS7-PROHD 7" PRO HD Testing Monitor
The Atlona AT-DIS7-PROHD 7" PRO HD Testing Monitor is used for testing of cabling and installation of different components. The Atlona AT-DIS7-PROHD 7" PRO HD Testing Monitor ideally comes in handy when displays are in a remote location or not yet present. Supporting any HDMI, DVI, VGA or Component Video source at resolutions up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200, this testing monitor ensures high quality video and audio signals. It is even flexible enough to be used to test 3D sources. Purchase the ultra-reliable Atlona AT-DIS7-PROHD 7" PRO HD Testing Monitor now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 7" HD Testing Monitor; comes in handy when displays are in a remote location or not yet present
- Up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200 resolution; recognizes the highest resolutions
A Closer Look
The AT-DIS7-PROHD is featured with tripod inputs on top and bottom of the unit and also the ability to be rack-mounted (size 4U). The Rack Ears could be purchased separately.
Note: User can purchase an optional battery which can last approximately 5 hours, model # AT-BAT-DIS7PRO
- Residential or Commercial Installation. The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a very handy (must have) tool which helps to make sure that all cables, extenders, switchers, AV receivers are passing proper signal before the installation is finished. Most installations are done far before the displays arrive; Therefore DIS7-PROHD is a perfect tool to make sure everything works. The DIS7-PROHD is recommended to be used with AT-HD800 (HDMI Signal Generator) and it will allow installer to test every resolution, HDCP, EDID and even 3D.
- Cable, Source Manufactures. Manufactures could be using DIS7-PROHD in their QC department to make sure certain frequencies and resolutions are working.
- Monitoring. The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a perfect addition to any rack unit, allows user monitor all signals which are going out and troubleshoot without walking around the building to look at the display which could be 100’s of ft away. User can purchase a set of rack mounting ears: AT-RK-DIS7PRO. Total size would be 4U
- Broadcast. The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a perfect tool for any camera man or video operator who wants to quickly see what is being recorded or view some footage. The DIS7-PROHD has a tripod connection on top and bottom.
- 7" PRO HDMI, DVI, VGA and Component Testing Display
- Supports Resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1200 and 480p to 1080p
- HDMI 1.3c input which is fully compatible with DVI and able to accept all VESA DVI Resolutions
- HD15 input for testing VGA signals and component signals (VGA to Component Adapter is included)
- HDCP Compliant and will display whether the content coming via HDMI/DVI is HDCP or not, perfect for troubleshooting.
- Professional Quality Display, offers great brightness and contracts
- Capable of 3D testing, when 3D content is being sent, the monitor will display a message "3D Content is being Received"
- Built-in Speakers
- Manual panel button control
- Rack Mountable (Rack ears are optional).
- Model: AT-RK-DIS7PRO battery is optional (model number AT-BAT-DIS7PRO)
- Screen size: 7" diagonal
- Max Input Resolution: 1080p or 1920x1200
- Native Resolutions: due to this monitor being such a small size, it will downscale all incoming resolutions to 800x600; however will accept anything from VGA~WUXGA and 480i~1080p
- Inputs: HDMI (DVI Compatible) and HD15 (VGA or Component Compatible)
- Resolutions support: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p 24/50/60, 1080i 50/60, 1080p 24/50/60, VGA~WUXGA - 640x480 ~1920x1200 (includes all VESA Resolutions)
- Refresh Rate: 50/60Hz
- Latency: 13ms
- Display Brightness: 400 nits
- Display Contrast: 500 nits
- Color Space: RGB and YPrPb
- Deep Color Support: 8, 10 and 12bit - per color (x3)
- Display Viewing Area: 7-inch (6.2Wx4.5H)
- Embedded Speakers: 2W
- Tripod input holes: 2 x 1/4"
- Power Requirements: 5V/1.9A (User can purchase an optional battery)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.7 x 7.1 x 1
- Weight (unit only): 2.5 LB
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A DC (Universal)
- Power Consumption: 9.6W
- AT-DIS7-PROHD main unit
- Operating Instructions
- Power Supply (5VDC 2.6A) - battery is optional (model number AT-BAT-DIS7PRO)
- 5ft VGA to Component Cable
Warranty provided by: Atlona
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: AT-DIS7-PROHD
UPC No: 846352002756
Box Size: ( Length: 12, Width: 11, Depth: 3 )
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A85-3020
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Atlona logos are registered trademarks of Atlona. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.