Zotac ZBOX nano VD01 Mini PC - VIA Dual-Core Nano X2 U4025 1.20GHz, No RAM, No HDD, No ODD, No OS, (ZBOXNANO-VD01-U)Item#: Z700-5009 | Model#: ZBOXNANO-VD01-U
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Zotac ZBOX VIA Nano X2 No HDD No RAM Mini PC Product Details
Zotac ZBOX nano VD01 Mini PC
If you want a compact-sized PC that delivers powerful system performance, the Zotac ZBOX Mini PC is your best bet. Loaded with cutting-edge features including a VIA Nano™ X2 dual-core processor with the VIA VX900H Media System Processor and VIA Chrome 9 graphics processor, this palm-sized PC delivers optimized Internet video streaming and high-definition Blu-ray decoding. It even comes in a user-friendly design to let you fully utilize the PC functions and enhanced capabilities. The Zotac ZBOX nano VD01 is equipped with a 2.5" hard drive space and a 204-pin DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM slot, as well as several important connectors such as USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, a 6-in-1 memory card reader, and eSATA port. The Zotac ZBOX Mini PC has everything you need to experience a highly efficient computing performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- VIA Dual-Core Nano X2 U4025 1.20GHz Processor; boosts the palm-sized PC's overall performance
- VIA VX900H Media System Processor & VIA Chrome 9 graphics processor; provides enhanced video playback capabilities
- 2.5" hard drive space; lets you easily install your storage device
- 204-pin DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM slot; supports a maximum of 4GB DDR3 memory
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
UPC No: 816264012006
Mfg Part No: ZBOXNANO-VD01-U
( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 4.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.