Shuttle SX79R5 XPC Barebone PC - LGA2011, Intel X79 Express Chipset, DDR3-1333/1600, No Drives, No OS - SX79R5Item#: S451-4012 | Model#: SX79R5
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Shuttle SX79R5 XPC Barebone PC Product Details
Shuttle SX79R5 XPC Barebone PC
The Shuttle XPC Barebone PC gives you ample room to customize! Equipped with an LGA2011 socket, this PC is compatible with Intel Core i7 CPUs, which gives the PC superb multitasking capability. The Intel X79 Express Chipset provides support for DDR3-1333/1600 memory, letting you decide how much speed you want. You can install up to 32GB memory giving you super fast computing speed. Also, this PC does not come with a hard disk drive and an operating system, allowing you to choose which operating system and how much storage space can be connected. Get your Shuttle XPC Barebone PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- LGA2011 socket; suitable for Intel Core i7 CPUs
- Intel X79 Express Chipset; provides support for DDR3-1333/1600 memory
- No OS and hard disk drive; gives ample room for customization
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: SX79R5
UPC No: 811686006237
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:11, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 11.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S451-4012
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.