Shuttle DS61 V1.1 Barebone Slim PC - Socket 1155, Intel H61 Express Chipset, DDR3-1333/1600, No Drives, No OS - DS61 V1.1Item#: S451-4010 | Model#: DS61 V1.1
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Shuttle DS61 V1.1 Barebone Slim PC Product Details
Shuttle DS61 V1.1 Barebone Slim PC
The DS61 has everything you're looking for in a high-performance computing platform. Shuttle's DS61 offers a great combination of superior quality, performance, and connectivity to meet the industry's high standards. You'll be able to build a media player without burning a hole in your pocket, making it ideal to use for marketing and merchandising at hotels, retail stores, shopping centers, building lobbies, and the like. This x86-based Digital Signage Platform is designed for long-term use, all thanks to its robust metal chassis and excellent temperature range. Equipped with important features and connectors such as Socket 1155, 2x 204 pin SO-DIMM slots, Integrated Intel HD graphics, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, and more, the Shuttle Barebone Slim PC is definitely worth investing. Purchase one right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Socket 1155; lets you easily install Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3, Pentium, and Celeron Processors
- Integrated Intel HD graphics; renders superb graphics
- Robust metal chassis & excellent temperature range; enhances durabilitity
- 2x 204 pin SO-DIMM slots; supports a maximum of 8GB DDR3 memory in each slot
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Shuttle Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
UPC No: 811686006053
Mfg Part No: DS61 V1.1
( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 5.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.