Shuttle XS36VL Barebone Slim PC - Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz, Intel NM10 Chipset, DDR3-1066, No Drives, No OS (XS36VL)Item#: S451-4009 | Model#: XS36VL
Currently Out Of Stock!
Shuttle XS36VL Barebone Slim PC Product Details
Shuttle XS36VL Barebone Slim PC
The Shuttle Barebone Slim PC is suitable for a working environment in need of a low-noise operating PC. This compact PC not only operates quietly, but it's also virtually maintenance-free. You can integrate it to various screen types with the use of its HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA ports. For a seamless network connection, make use of this PC's Gigabit-LAN. Additionally, its two RS-232 interfaces are ideal for professional applications. The XS36VL also supports a maximum capacity of 4GB DDR3 memory for smooth multitasking operations, as well as one 2.5" SATA hard disk or SSD for optimized storage security. Purchase this amazing PC from Shuttle today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz Processor; delivers superior computing performance
- Integrated Intel GMA3650 Graphics; produces brilliant graphics and image rendering
- 2x SO-DIMM socket (204 pins); supports a maximum of 4GB DDR3 memory
- HDMI, DVI-D, & VGA ports; offers a flexible choice of display types
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
UPC No: 811686004301
Mfg Part No: XS36VL
( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 3.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.