Shuttle X70M All-in-One Barebone PC - Sandy/Ivy Bridge, Intel H61 Express Chipset, DDR3-1333, Multi-Touch, Webcam, No Drives, No OS, 18.5", Black - X70MItem#: S451-4004 | Model#: X70M
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Shuttle X70M All-in-One Barebone PC Product Details
Shuttle X70M All-in-One Barebone PC
When it comes to efficient computing performance, the Shuttle All-in-One Barebone PC certainly delivers. Equipped with the Intel's Sandy/Ivy Bridge based on Intel H61 Express Chipset, this All-in-One Barebone PC ensures high-speed system performance to meet industry standards. Its 18.5" multi-touchscreen allows intuitive control and access to your PC's features and contents. It also includes important connectors such as DDR3-1333, four USB, and one HDMI ports. To establish a stable network connection, make use of this barebone PC's two LAN ports. Start building your dream PC today when you purchase the Shuttle All-in-One Barebone PC.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel's Sandy/Ivy Bridge; delivers optimum system performance
- 18.5" Multi-Touchscreen; allows intuitive navigation of PC contents
- 4 USB & 1 HDMI ports; enables easy device integration
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: X70M
UPC No: 811686004240
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:6, Depth:20)
Shipping Weight: 14.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S451-4004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.