Zotac ZBOX VIA Nano X2 No HDD No RAM Mini PC Product Details
Zotac ZBOX nano VD01 Mini PC
If you want a compact-sized PC that delivers powerful system performance, the Zotac ZBOX Mini PC is your best bet. Loaded with cutting-edge features including a VIA Nano™ X2 dual-core processor with the VIA VX900H Media System Processor and VIA Chrome 9 graphics processor, this palm-sized PC delivers optimized Internet video streaming and high-definition Blu-ray decoding. It even comes in a user-friendly design to let you fully utilize the PC functions and enhanced capabilities. The Zotac ZBOX nano VD01 is equipped with a 2.5" hard drive space and a 204-pin DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM slot, as well as several important connectors such as USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, a 6-in-1 memory card reader, and eSATA port. The Zotac ZBOX Mini PC has everything you need to experience a highly efficient computing performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- VIA Dual-Core Nano X2 U4025 1.20GHz Processor; boosts the palm-sized PC's overall performance
- VIA VX900H Media System Processor & VIA Chrome 9 graphics processor; provides enhanced video playback capabilities
- 2.5" hard drive space; lets you easily install your storage device
- 204-pin DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM slot; supports a maximum of 4GB DDR3 memory
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
UPC No: 816264012006
Mfg Part No: ZBOXNANO-VD01-U
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.