Combining concentrated 1U compute power, HP Insight Control, and essential fault tolerance, the HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server is optimized for space constrained installations.
Latest Intel Xeon 5600 Series Processors (six and four core), with choice of DDR3 Registered or Unbuffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and PCI Express Gen2 technology provide a high performance system, ideal for the full range of scale out applications."
- Next generation Intel Xeon 5600 series processors, with HP iLO and Sea of Sensors automatically regulate power consumption and server performance, resulting in maximized efficiency and performance
- Up to 144 GB of DDR3 Memory, HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server will support either Registered or Unbuffered DDR3 Memory technology; with 4:1 interleaving, Online Spares and mirrored memory capability.
- iLO 3 – server and infrastructure management, proactively manages health, optimizes power management, and offers control from anywhere.
- Two additional NIC ports added to provide 4 x 1 Gb NIC ports.
- Trusted Execution Technology Ready (Note: TXT will function only with the Intel Xeon processor 5600 series processors).
Features of the HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server
More Performance, Capacity and Efficiency in Less Space.
- With Intel Xeon Processors 5600 series, HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server offers higher performance, better power efficiency, and more adaptability with: Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies, Trusted Execution Technology.
- Up to 144 GB Registered Memory DIMMS (up to 48 GB Unbuffered): Memory intensive applications benefit from memory buffers, faster memory speeds, 4:1 memory interleaving, online spares and larger memory capacity.
- The HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server continues to provide the best in efficiency with HP Thermal Logic Technologies like the Sea of Sensors, Dynamic Power Capping and High Efficiency/Right-Sized power supplies.
- Still the 1U space to do more in the constrained environment.
Smart, flexible systems ready for complex, dynamic environments
- iLO 3 allows powerful, hardware-based remote administration and control from a standard web browser to conserve valuable IT staff resources.
- Server configuration and deployment is simplified with tools like SmartStart, Rapid Deployment Pack, PXE, and ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU).
- Options for integrated VMware, MS HyperV or Citrix XenServer virtualization technologies; through internal USB and SD slot.
- System Insight Display: A rugged slide-out system diagnostics display saves administrators time with easy to find trouble shooting information at the front of the server.
Energy Efficiency Leadership
- Delivering more power for your needs with the highest efficiency in the industry, as seen by meeting Climate Savers Computing Gold, 80PLUS Gold, and setting the standards for Energy Star for Servers compliance.
- Right-sized HP ProLiant power supplies from 460 Watts at 92% efficiency, 750 Watts at 92% efficiency, to 1200 Watts at 90% efficiency. Be sure to use the HP Power Calculator for selecting the right size power supply.
- HP unique Thermal Logic Technologies provide intelligent power; cooling with "Sea of Sensors" that manage and adjust power and cooling throughout the server to provide continuous peak performance and efficient cooling.
- Improve your capacity up to 3X with Insight Control and Dynamic Power Capping. Dynamic Power Capping allows you to cap the servers power use level, without impacting performance and still fully protecting the Circuit Breakers in the rack.
Simplified Server Management
- Clean, tool-free, mechanical design enhances reliability and simplifies configuration and maintenance with tool-free, modular components, hot plug redundancy features for fast maintenance, and minimal cables for easy access to components.
- With universal tool-free sliding rails the HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Server is quick to install and quick release levers allow for fast server access. An ambidextrous cable management arm option provides cabling flexibility and management for quick access to the server.
- The focus on Server Commonality increases IT productivity and manageability with universal drives, Smart Array Controllers, and common power supplies and components to simplify spare parts inventories.
- ROM based configuration and management features increase uptime and simplify configuration and independent health monitoring.