Thermaltake V2 Plus Mid Tower Computer Case - 450W PSU, 3 x 5.25" Drive Bays, 7 x 3.5" Drive Bays, 7 x Exp Slots, 1 x USB 3.0 Port, 1 x USB 2.0 Port - VO545A1N2UItem#: T925-3270 | Model#: VO545A1N2U
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $20.00 (25%)
- In Stock (Details)
Thermaltake V2 Plus ATX Computer Case + 450W PSU Product Details
Thermaltake V2 Plus Mid Tower Computer Case
Get an optimal case to place your different computer hardware in the form of the Thermaltake V2 case. This mid tower case features 3x 5.25" and 7x 3.5" Drive Bays to make room for your storage drives and optical drives. Its 7x expansion slots is also available to board your add-on devices. It even supports Micro ATX and Standard ATX motherboards for flexibility. What’s more to this computer case is its included Thermaltake 450W PSU that guarantees efficient power provision to your computer components. Have this Mid Tower Computer Case from Thermaltake today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3x 5.25" and 7x 3.5" Drive Bays; stores optical drives or storage drives with ease
- Micro ATX and Standard ATX motherboard support; accommodates both motherboard form factor
- Thermaltake 450W PSU; delivers stable unwavering current to your system hardware
- Seven expansion slots; offers more space for your add-on hardware
PLEASE NOTE: This product has been revised as of May 9, 2013. Previous version’s specifications and features may vary.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Mfg Part No: VO545A1N2U
UPC No: 841163050583
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:9, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 14.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 16pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T925-3270
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.