Polycom SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module Product Details
Polycom SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module
Turn your Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 desktop phone into a high-performance attendant console.
In the eyes of your customers, how those in your organization answer calls reflects on your entire operation. As your business grows, you need an attendant console you can also expand to meet the growing volume of calls to your facility.
The SoundPoint IP Expansion Module is a true "plug-and-play" device. It adds 14 lines to the host SoundPoint IP 650 phone without any setup or extra cabling.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Plug-and-play – It requires no setup as the host phone provides power and signaling
- User-friendly, with call visualization similar to that on the SoundPoint IP 650
- Configurable as a line appearance or as a speed dial with busy lamp field (BLF)
- Flexibility – It is hot swappable, so you can add or remove the module from an idle host phone at any time
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: TM3375
UPC No: 220012750025
Box Size: ( Length:1, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-4054
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.