Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Desktop Phone - 2 Line SIP, Integrated 2 Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch and PoE Support, (Does Not Include AC Power Supply) - 2200-12365-025Item#: P128-4041 | Model#: 2200-12365-001
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- Usually ships within 24 Hours (Details)
Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Desktop Phone Product Details
Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Desktop Phone
Entry-level IP phones with excellent sound quality, an enterprise-grade feature set and business telephony features.
The SoundPoint IP 321 and 331 are two-line SIP phones that deliver superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 321 phone has a single 10/100 Ethernet port and is designed for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways, and break rooms, as well as various wall-mounted deployments. The SoundPoint IP 331 phone, with its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for LAN and PC connection, presents a cost-effective solution for cubicle workers as well as call center operators who use a "hard" phone in conjunction with a "soft" client running on the PC.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Two-line deskphones with excellent sound quality
- Easy configuration and use
- SIP features
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2200-12365-001
UPC No: 610807694694
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-4041
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.