Thermaltake New Soprano Mid Tower Case Snow Product Details
Thermaltake New Soprano Mid Tower Case Snow
The Thermaltake New Soprano Mid Tower Case Snow is specifically designed to inspire the PC enthusiasts by boasting all latest features. Its ATX Mid-Tower form factor enables you to put in the latest computer components by installing any of the ATX or Micro ATX motherboard. For easy sharing and connection to any USB devices, you can employ its 4 USB ports. With its 120mm fan, it ensures to offer optimal airflow to keep the components away from overheating. Its 4x5.25" External Drive Bays, 6x3.5" Internal Drive Bays and 7xExp Slots ensures easy installation of other peripheral components. Get the Thermaltake New Soprano Mid Tower Case Snow today for a long lasting performance!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4x5.25" Drive Bays, 6x3.5" Drive Bays, 7xExp Slots; assures easy installation of peripheral components
- Compatible; works great with Micro ATX and ATX motherboards
- USB ports; offers easy sharing and connection to USB devices
- 120mm fan; provides optimal airflow
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Mfg Part No: VO900M6N2N
UPC No: 841163049310
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:11, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 22.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T925-7021
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.