Kenwood In-Dash CD Receiver - 4 Channel, 50 Watts Max per Channel, Stereo, USB Host, HD Radio, Hands-free Calling, 3 Bands Equilizer - KDC-BT755HDItem#: K200-0020 | Model#: KDC-BT755HD
Currently Out Of Stock!
Kenwood KDC-BT755HD In-Dash CD Receiver Product Details
Kenwood In-Dash CD Receiver
Revel with your favorite number even while driving with the Kenwood In-Dash CD Receiver! You can hook up four channels or speakers to this CD receiver with each channel getting a maximum power of 50 watts. The sound output mode of this CD receiver is stereo. It has an USB host component integrated into it allowing you to connect various USB devices. This CD receiver can support HD radio enabling you to listen to digital quality sound with reduced noise. There is also a hands-free calling feature and so you can attend calls while driving. You will also find a three band equalizer which allows you to balance three different frequency components. Get your Kenwood In-Dash CD Receiver today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 50 watts of power per channel; provides a maximum power of 50 watts per channel
- USB host; allows you to connect USB devices
- HD radio; lets you hear digital quality sound with reduced noise
- Hands-free calling; allows you to make or attend calls while driving
- Three band equalizer; allow you to balance three different frequency bands
Manufactured by: Kenwood
Warranty provided by: Kenwood
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: KDC-BT755HD
UPC No: 019048203182
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 4.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K200-0020
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kenwood logos are registered trademarks of Kenwood. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.