Masscool iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System - 3.5", Alumium, Sleeve Bearing, 20.7 dBA, 4,000 RPM, 6.58 CFM, 3.56 mmH20, 12V - HCC-S2BLItem#: S457-2102 | Model#: HCC-S2BL
Currently Out Of Stock!
Masscool iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System Product Details
Masscool Hard Disk Drive Cooling System
Keep your computer cool using the Masscool Hard Disk Drive Cooling System. This 3.5" cooling system uses aluminum material - best way for dissipating the accumulated heat within your system. With Sleeve Bearing, it holds the blades well and allows a smooth functioning. You will enjoy a noiseless function with its 20.7 dBA noise level. Imbibed with features like 4,000 RPM, 6.58 CFM, and 3.56 mmH20, this exceptional device keeps all the components of your system cool. Also running on a low 12V, it conserves energy. Purchase the Masscool Hard Disk Drive Cooling System.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Sleeve Bearing; gives durability
- 20.7 dBA noise level; ensures silent operation
- 4,000 RPM; circulates sufficient airflow
- 6.58 CFM; diffuses all heat
- 3.56 mmH20; directs high pressure airflow
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Masscool by Fanner Tech
Warranty provided by: Masscool by Fanner Tech
UPC No: 891969001111
Mfg Part No: HCC-S2BL
( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Masscool by Fanner Tech logos are registered trademarks of Masscool by Fanner Tech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.