Cisco Catalyst 3850 4-Port SFP Expansion Module – Plug-in Module, 4x GbE SFP Ports, Up to 1Gbps Data Transfer Rate, MTBF of Up to 7,052,100 hrs, For Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches - C3850-NM-4-1GItem#: 9435273 | Model#: C3850-NM-4-1G
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cisco 3850 4-Port Expansion Module - C3850-NM-4-1G Product Details
Cisco Catalyst 3850 4-Port SFP Expansion Module
Expand the network integration capacity of a Cisco modular switch with the Cisco Catalyst 3850 4-Port SFP Expansion Module. Its 4x Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports provide high speed network with 1Gbps data transfer rate to connect various devices requiring high quality network transmission. The plug-in-module form factor of this expansion module makes it easy to use and gets attached to an expansion slot. Its MTBF of up to 7,052,100 hours makes it highly reliable and is used with Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches. Order the Cisco Catalyst 3850 4-Port SFP Expansion Module at the earliest!
- Expansion module with plug-in module form factor
- 4x GbE SFP ports
- Compatible with 1x Expansion slot
- For Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
- MTBF of up to 7,052,100 hours
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658547768
Mfg Part No: C3850-NM-4-1G
( Length:11, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.