Ken-A-Vision 720P 3.2MP Auto Focus Vision Viewer Document Camera- Industries ONLY Document Camera that can broadcast to a classroom set of tablets, computers and smartphones – 7880Item#: 9725114 | Model#: 7880
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Ken-A-Vision Auto Focus Vision Viewer Product Details
Ken-A-Vision Vision Viewer Document Camera
Enjoy converting your images, documents, and 3D objects into editable digital files using the Ken-A-Vision Vision Viewer Document Camera and EduCam Classroom View Free App. This camera streams the lesson to a full classroom of devices, MAC PC Android and Apple. Students hold the less in their hands! The EduCam App tools allow students to complete assignment for any subject then turn in for a paperless assessment. Additionally the camera is equipped with a 3.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor that helps to capture images and documentation with great detail, Auto Focus, Video Recording, Time-lapse photography, document orientation and measurement features. The sturdy flexible gooseneck that does not sag allows you to view any object at any angle. A microscope eyepiece adapter also comes included with this document camera. Perfect solution for BYOD and 1 to 1 Schools! Grab the Ken-A-Vision FlexCam 2 Document Camera right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- EduCam Classroom Viewer App: Stream Lesson to a full classroom of devices
- 5 Year Warranty
- 3.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor; captures stunning images and documents with ease
- Auto focus; helps to quickly bring the page materials into view
- USB 2.0 interface; enables you to transfer your captured images to other electronic devices
- Sturdy neck; ensures clear blur-free production of images
Manufactured by: Ken-A-Vision
Warranty provided by: Ken-A-Vision
UPC No: 679856020052
Mfg Part No: 7880
( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 4.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ken-A-Vision logos are registered trademarks of Ken-A-Vision. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.