Seiki 50" Class LED HDTV - 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 60Hz, 3000:1 Dynamic, 6.5ms, 3x HDMI, VGA - SE501TSItem#: S874-5010 | Model#: SE501TS
Seiki 50" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV Product Details
Seiki 50" Class LED HDTV
Enhance your home viewing experience even further with this fantastic Seiki LED HDTV. The HDTV possesses a magnificent 50" LED display area to bring the cinematic experience right into your own living room. It offers Full HD 1080p resolutions so you can experience stunningly beautiful and incredibly detailed visuals for your movies, games, and more. Its 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio makes images come alive with remarkable depth and clarity. With a 6.5ms response time, this superb HDTV ensures that every detail remains intact during those fast-paced scenes. Not only that, it includes 3x HDMI and VGA inputs so you can easily connect to various digital and analog video sources. Order this amazing Seiki 50" HDTV today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 50" LED HDTV; provides a breathtaking viewing experience in Full HD
- 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio; delivers outstanding color clarity
- 6.5ms response time; displays smooth video output even during fast-moving scenes
- 3x HDMI and VGA input; offers flexible connectivity options for your external devices
Manufactured by: Seiki Digital Inc.
Warranty provided by: Seiki Digital Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SE501TS
UPC No: 859259002644
Box Size: ( Length:52, Width:8, Depth:33)
Shipping Weight: 53.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S874-5010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Seiki Digital Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Seiki Digital Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.