Biostar 760G Motherboard, AMD Athlon II X3 450 Processor, 2x Kingston 4GB 9-9-9 DDR3 HyperX Red Memory Module, Ultra XBlaster Mid-Tower V2 Case w/450W PSU, & 2x Kingwin 120mm Yellow LED Case FanItem#: B69-0942 | Model#: KHX16C9B1R/4 Bundle
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Biostar AMD A780L3C Motherboard Bundle Product Details
Biostar AMD A780L3C Motherboard Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
- Kingston 4GB 1600MHz 9-9-9 DDR3 HyperX Red
- Biostar A780L3C AMD 760G/SB710 Motherboard - MicroATX, Socket AM3, AMD 760G/SB710, DDR3 1600 MHz (O.C.), USB 2.0, SATA II (3Gb/s), 6-CH Audio, LAN, PCIe 2.0
- AMD ADX450WFGMBOX Athlon II X3 450 Triple Core Processor - 3.20GHz, Socket AM3, 1.5MB Cache, Retail w/ Fan
Kingston HyperX Red 4GB Memory Module - Qty:1
Kingston HyperX Red KHX16C9B1R/4 4GB Memory Module
For a smoother and more enjoyable computing experience, get the Kingston HyperX Red KHX16C9B1R/4 4GB Memory Module. This excellent memory module comes with 4GB of DDR3 memory to ensure fast and responsive computing operations as you work on your everyday tasks. Simply connect it to your PC's motherboard using its 240-pin DIMM interface and experience seamless multitasking performance. Pick up the Kingston HyperX Red KHX16C9B1R/4 4GB Memory Module today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; enhances the computing speed of your PC
- 240-pin DIMM interface; ensures a solid connection with the motherboard
Biostar AMD A780L3C Motherboard - Qty:1
Biostar A780L3C AMD 760G/SB710 Motherboard
The Biostar A780L3C AMD 760G/SB710 Motherboard is the ideal foundation for building a fast and reliable PC. This flexible motherboard features a Socket AM3 that supports AMD Phenom II and Athlon II Processors. It has 2x DDR3 DIMM Memory Slot, which you can use to install up to 16GB of DDR3 Memory. It also has Gigabit LAN so you can experience seamless network access when needed. This Biostar A780L3C AMD 760G/SB710 Motherboard also comes with 4x USB 2.0 Ports, allowing you to integrate more external devices. Build your dream computing machine by purchasing the Biostar A780L3C AMD 760G/SB710 Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Socket AM3; supports AMD Phenom II and Athlon II Processors
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 Memory; ensures a quick and responsive computing system
- Gigabit LAN; lets you enjoy fast network access
- 4x USB 2.0 Ports; allows you to integrate peripherals and other external devices
AMD Athlon II X3 450 Triple Core Processor - Qty:1
AMD ADX450WFGMBOX Athlon II X3 450 Triple Core Processor
Deliver more sophisticated solutions with the leading-edge technology of AMD ADX450WFGMBOX Athlon II™ 400 Series processor. Built from the ground up for great performance, the AMD ADX450WFGMBOX Athlon II X3 450 Triple Core Processor incorporates 1.5MB of high-speed L2 cache and high-speed DDR2 or DDR3 memory. Speed through complex multitasking, critical business productivity, advanced visual design and modeling and visually stunning digital media and entertainment. Whether it's a single solution or an enterprise system, the AMD ADX450WFGMBOX Athlon II X3 450 processor has the power to perform.
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- With AMD64 Technology, you can enjoy incredibly sharp audio, jaw-dropping performance, and graphics so intense it's hard to tell what's real and what's not.
- Enjoy accelerated video with extreme resolution, quality, and performance for a mobile entertainment experience.
- High definition entertainment that's light years ahead.
AMD Athlon II processors include AMD Digital Media XPress™ 2.0 technology, advanced technology that delivers sharper and more lifelike 3D graphics. Also AMD's advanced power management technology can help reduce PCs' heat output and increase power efficiency. Discover amazing speed with True Triple Core Performance. The AMD ADX450WFGMBOX Athlon II 450 processor is advanced technology.
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
UPC No: 890552735785
Mfg Part No: KHX16C9B1R/4 Bundle
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.